Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions for the Site/Forums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Suggestions for the Site/Forums Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for the Site/Forums   Suggestions for the Site/Forums I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar - 13:57

Sould like PokePotion(The Forum) make like a chat box at the bottom of the page? O rlike make a XFire group? or something like that where all of use who are online can like chat instead of like spamming posts in our YouTube channel comments or the forums? I think that would be cool for us all to chat. So yeah just a suggestion.

FW Out...
Back to top Go down
EpicWeff
Admin
EpicWeff

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Site/Forums   Suggestions for the Site/Forums I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar - 14:06

I was thinking about it too.. But I could make it.. But we could make Skype Chat..
Back to top Go down
https://pokepotion.forumotion.com
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Site/Forums   Suggestions for the Site/Forums I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar - 14:31

Robysss2 wrote:
I was thinking about it too.. But I could make it.. But we could make Skype Chat..

Thats pretty col but for Skype... I wont think its that good mainly because Skype is mainly like a Computer Phone(If you know what I mean) so its not that good as when the others are like chatting,they have to request another to accept join so if you wanna use like a downloaded application, I would say like umm maybe XFIRE cause its really convinient,and yeah so this is just a suggestion Robysss and yeah finally just Xfire cause we can also chat in like PC full-screen games like actually type in the chat during the game,so yeah...

FW Out
Back to top Go down
IceWave

IceWave

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Site/Forums   Suggestions for the Site/Forums I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar - 15:09

Yeah, I don't think Skype would work. Maybe Xat or just use the built in chatbox. Btw, what's XFire? Is it a chat program like Xat or something?
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Site/Forums   Suggestions for the Site/Forums I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar - 15:15

IceWave wrote:
Yeah, I don't think Skype would work. Maybe Xat or just use the built in chatbox. Btw, what's XFire? Is it a chat program like Xat or something?

Uhh Yeah XFire is like Xat but you need to download it to use it,and yeah you can call others like skype and you can chat in games like Mordern Warfare and stuff like dat
Back to top Go down
WarmIce

WarmIce

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Site/Forums   Suggestions for the Site/Forums I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar - 17:30

When you talked about Skype you actually wanted voice chat?

GSC is a very good program since you create a voice chat server and it will always be up and you can join whenever you like and no need requests to be added in.
It also has a type chat if you don't have a mic or you just to shy to speak. GSC is a or has "Push to Talk"-system so you won't be heard like 24/7.

URL: http://getgsc.com

But Skype actually works too but you will need to save that group chat and there is always one that has start the voice chat by calling everyone in the group, but there is no problem actually, it's just one button.
But the problem is, you will need to add one of the group members to your list to be able to be invited to the group. In GSC you will just need the name/ID of the server and perhaps password to get in.

Greetings
W-Ice
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Site/Forums   Suggestions for the Site/Forums I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar - 1:08

WarmIce wrote:
When you talked about Skype you actually wanted voice chat?

GSC is a very good program since you create a voice chat server and it will always be up and you can join whenever you like and no need requests to be added in.
It also has a type chat if you don't have a mic or you just to shy to speak. GSC is a or has "Push to Talk"-system so you won't be heard like 24/7.

URL: http://getgsc.com

But Skype actually works too but you will need to save that group chat and there is always one that has start the voice chat by calling everyone in the group, but there is no problem actually, it's just one button.
But the problem is, you will need to add one of the group members to your list to be able to be invited to the group. In GSC you will just need the name/ID of the server and perhaps password to get in.

Greetings
W-Ice

Thats a really cool thing,but its all up yo the Admin ,Robysss2.
Back to top Go down
WarmIce

WarmIce

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Site/Forums   Suggestions for the Site/Forums I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar - 2:47

But the only fun thing with this only if we play something together otherwise it's not that fun.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Site/Forums   Suggestions for the Site/Forums I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar - 10:49

WarmIce wrote:
But the only fun thing with this only if we play something together otherwise it's not that fun.

We can stop this now since we have a Site chat now..WOOHOO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Site/Forums   Suggestions for the Site/Forums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for the Site/Forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: SPAM-
Jump to: