Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yoyoyo WarmIce in da house

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WarmIce

WarmIce

Yoyoyo WarmIce in da house Empty
PostSubject: Yoyoyo WarmIce in da house   Yoyoyo WarmIce in da house I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar - 2:37

Hey hey hey, I'm pretty interested in Pokemon, well the games nowadays,
i have been around since it started and played the games, watched the movies and the series.

Yeah, i'm pretty old... but i still find it pretty interesting cause the game could be pretty hard even for adults, well maybe it's because of the appearence that makes it pretty childish, but it's hell of a challenge as a game.

I have a very two-sided personality, that's why i call myself.. call myself?! Not exactly like that but but... WarmIce. I could be pretty cocky but i'm still humble. And i'm pretty sick and i have a sense of humor:) Isn't the name funny?Very Happy

Don't blame my english, it's my fault:)

Greetings
W-Ice

Last edited by WarmIce on Mon 22 Mar - 19:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EpicWeff
Admin
EpicWeff

PostSubject: Re: Yoyoyo WarmIce in da house   Yoyoyo WarmIce in da house I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar - 14:05

Hi welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://pokepotion.forumotion.com
WarmIce

WarmIce

PostSubject: Re: Yoyoyo WarmIce in da house   Yoyoyo WarmIce in da house I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar - 23:18

Thank you:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoyoyo WarmIce in da house   Yoyoyo WarmIce in da house I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yoyoyo WarmIce in da house
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PokePotion :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: